I just upgraded to the Blackberry Storm despite reading mixed reviews and after day one am quite happy with it. There are a few niggles but overall I think it does a good job.
One of my major concerns was that I couldn’t select multiple messages or items to delete en masse. I flicked through the manual (for some reason I never read the manual first) and couldn’t find anything. A google search quickly solved the problem.
- Hover on the first item you need to select (using your thumb is the suggestion)
- Quickly hover over the item below (you have to be pretty quick, use a different finger)
- This should put you in to multi select mode, there will be a blue square in the bottom corner
- Hovering on an item in this mode will select all items between it and the first item selected
- To get out of this mode, click on the blue sqaure
I use the word item, essetianlly I wanted to select mutlple messages but I think the trick also applies to other things too.